Romantic Bathroom Decor
Roses, Warm Water, and Romance
Do you need to escape reality with your lover and crave to go on a vacation but can't do it because of not enough money? Well then, check out these ideas that might help the urges!
- Roses and rose petals are a must, guys, ladies would fall in love with you all over again if you did this, (unless she is allergic or hates roses, then... Use chocolate!).
- That water in the bathtub also be warm, not hot tub warm, but enough that it'll give you both that tingly sensation of relaxation.
- If your lady if picky, then design that bathroom to the best of your ability. Because you know her best, go out of your way too to keep the surprises coming.
- Clean towels can be folded nicely and be placed off to the side, away from the burning candles, but are ready to be used. Make sure they are washed and clean before you do so, when she grabs that towel, she'll want it to smell good!
- Candles! They are a must!
- Insense could work too but if you prefer candles over a messy place then go with something you'll enjoy more.
Romantic Bathroom Ideas
How to Decorate a Romantic Bathroom | Home Guides | SF Gate
Creating a romantic bathroom is all about setting the right mood so the space feels ... you can transform even the most bland and sterile bathroom into a romantic . ... Master Bath Home Design Photos · House Beautiful: Master Bathroom Ideas ...
Get The Mood Ready!
To set the mood whether you come home before she/he does then at least get these few items set out and ready to roll.
- Some music that is relaxing
- Towels that are ready to be used when done with your "At home vacation".
If you want to wait and do all this then that is ok too, whatever helps you out the most will work best. Also, you could either go off these designs and/or use them as much as you would like.
Because these are just ideas, make sure that your significant other doesn't have allergies towards anything you'll want to use.
36 Romantic Bathroom Ideas - Top Dreamer
Aug 1, 2013 - It's easy to create a romantic atmosphere in a bathroom, but if you don't have an idea of how to do that, you are in the right place. Top Dreamer ...
If you are coming home from work
If you are coming home finally, after a long day and you just want to relax then here are some cool ideas you could boost that thought process!
- Get the water ready! Get it as hot as you want if you are going to take a while to get things set up, by the time you are done it will be at the perfect temperature.
- Light a few candles along the way for a nice lighting effect. The surrounding area will be misty and also mysterious.
- If you liked the rose petal idea then just go for it, if you are alone then no one will judge besides you're relaxing so there shouldn't be any stress!
- Use a rag to put over your eyes or neck to soothe any anxiety.
- If you want to use bath bombs or bath salts then by all means!
- Kick off those shoes and let the rest of the day spoil you.
5 Easy Steps to Create the Perfect Romantic Bath – Bathorium
Feb 6, 2017 - This valentine's day, create a romantic bath to whisk them off their feet and indulge in an evening of romance, fun and a party for two.
If you have been home but need a vacation
The day has been tiresome, long and boring but you are wanting to do something like go on a vacation but you don't want to spend the money, so here are some ideas that will be the same but different.
- Whether you came home from work or stayed home then don't forget about adding bubbles into your bath. Bubbles plus roses will make up for the lack of fun you wanted to enjoy.
- Relax with a few candles near your side to give a glow to your bathroom.
- The rag over your eyes idea is also something you could try, just lay there and let the world around you trap you in it's dreaming or napping world. Just breath and relax.
- If you want a lot of good smells, the definitely add in some insense.
- Keep a robe and slippers near your side too for when you want to get out.
Although these are different that doesn't mean you still can't do any of these suggested fun ideas once you come home from work, this was just something easy you could get started on.
Simple Romantic Ideas
If you don't want to go all out and save the money you have, use whatever you've got hidden or put away to at least make up for what you need or want.
You can have a simple bouquet with at least two to three candles near your side. They don't have to be lit up either. If this is a day-type thing for you, that's your choice.
If you don't have anything to make a bubble bath then don't sweat it, just make sure that your water is nice and warm to the touch when you hop in.
Though you may want it simple, perhaps going out of your way you could add a little more fun to the creative idea(s) you have. Such as, placing those cucumber peals over your eye's or a face mask.
Whatever floats your boat will work out in the end, if you don't have patience then do what you can and literally, RELAX!
You honestly don't need a whole lot either if you think about it, though it would be nice to go all out and experience that true fantasy/romantic feeling, most of us would rather go with something quick which isn't a bad thing. We are all different!
If you want the music then add music! but keep that phone or radio away from the bathtub and place it high on your bathroom sink.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Emily Murray