The Best Vacuum Cleaner For Pet Hair
Does your flurry pet find its way to your cozy carpets? Does it come in and rest on your rugs after a run at the house compound? Does it leave much hair wherever it goes? If the answer is “Yes”, then pet hair is unavoidable and getting a vacuum cleaner to get rid of the pet hair is a priority.
Here are some features about the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair which you need to know before buying.
Best Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair should have
a suction tube that fits in the center of the vacuum's head. It should have good suction to suck away dust, particles as well as pet hair from the carpet or floor.
a big vacuum tubing, preferably without any bend or turn to ensure that the pet hair makes its way straight into the bag.
a reasonably stiff bristled brushroll which does a proper cleaning job of clearing the hair off the carpet and other furniture.
There are lots of vacuum cleaner for pet hair available on the market. I choose the Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Pet Upright Vacuum (Model UH30310) as the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair based on the good comments given by its users. The overall consensus about this vacuum is that it is good value for the money.
The Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Pet Upright Vacuum is a bagged upright is indeed very good at removing pet hair.
- It uses Hoover’s Windtunnel Technology which lifts and traps dirt extremely well without scattering it all over. The HEPA level filtration available with this vacuum can remove almost all particles like pollen, dust mites and other allergens with a diameter of 0.3 microns.
- It is lightweight and has a long power cable. It has a no-scuff bumper. It has a headlight which illuminates dark areas.
- It has a motorised brush bar which can be switched on and off via a button. It allows effortless transition between carpet and bare floors. It offers 5 height shift options for different carpet and floor types.
- It has 2 unique pet hair tools namely the Pet Hand and the Pet Upholstery Tool. According to users the air powered Pet Hand Tool is great at picking up pet hair and cleaning stairways. The other, Pet upholstery tool is good at "grapping" hair deposited on upholstery or drapes.
- It uses a Clean-Drop bag disposal concept which allows the cleaner bag to be dispose off directly into the trash at the touch of a button. It is absolutely dust or mess free. The cleaner bag uses activated carbon which absorbs pet odors.
In view of the above, if you are satisfied with the specifications I just mentioned, do not hesitate to get for your home a unit of the recommended model as the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair. Only when you are thinking twice, click here for more options and details.