Coffee Makers: Best Review
The Perfect Coffee Maker
I don't know about you, but for me the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the morning gives me an instant smile, There's something about the anticipation of drinking a great cup of coffee which gives you an automatic pick me up. But what do you do when old faithful finally stops working? There are literally thousands of coffee machines on the market in different styles, shapes, colors, sizes, price ranges and specifications. You can buy anything from a ten dollar manual plunger up to the high end coffee machines like the Kurig Brand. This can make picking the perfect machine a daunting task.
Coffee Makers: What Do You Look For?
When choosing the right coffee maker it is important to consider:
1. The design of your coffee maker.
Does it fit in with your kitchen decor?
If you live alone perhaps a twelve cup coffee maker may not be suitable for you.
2. Does it brew a cup of coffee that is right for your palate?
Does it have the ability to brew your favorite flavor using your preferred method?
3. Does it have all of the extras that you need or want?
⦁ There are many options in the modern machine. Do you want a pause function so you can grab a cuppa whilst it is brewing? Would you like an inbuilt grinder for ease of preparation?
⦁ Do you want permanent filters that save you money? or would you prefer paper filters for ease of disposing of the used coffee grounds?
⦁ Do you want an automatic cut off system to protect your home if you forget to turn it off as you rush out the door?
⦁ Would you like an automated machine that lets you see things like the water level, alerts you when the brewing is complete and allows you to set a timer so you can wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee?
4. Does your coffee machine have an acceptable warranty?
Most warranties range from one to three years and your vendor should supply you with full contact details for customer support.
5. Are you getting your new coffee maker at a good price?
Don't Be Concerned
Whether you are a connoisseur of fine coffee or someone who just needs a quick cuppa, there is a coffee maker on the market for you. Take a look at these little beauties.
The Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable Brewstation Summit Dispensing Coffee Machine
Hamilton Beach is a well known brand that consumers have a lot of trust in and the programmable Brewstation just adds to this reputation.
This elegant 12-cup coffee maker produces cup after cup of top quality, piping hot coffee and is one of the most convenient and easy to use machines on the market.
This amazing machine has many features:
• One-Hand Dispensing
• Auto Shut-off for up to a 4-hour period for your safety
• There is no hotplate so the coffee stays fresh without the bitter hotplate taste
• The Programmable clock allows you to set and forget until you feel like a cuppa
• It has an Insulated coffee tank with a gentle heater to keep the coffee hot and fresh for hours
• If you like cold beverages, this machine does it all.
• It has a modern Stainless Steel on Black design
• An excellent Warming Mode
• 1-Year Warranty
• There is no carafe to break or clean, this machine utilizes a dispensing bar.
This is one of the best rated coffee makers on the market, and it comes complete with an easy to read instruction manual.
One Of The Best Coffee Makers For The Home
For Up To 70% Off Click Below
Versatile Coffee Maker With Great Reviews
If you would prefer a more traditional style of coffee maker
Take a look at the Cuisinart DCC-2600 Brew Central 14-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker.
With a fourteen cup capacity, regular and bold strength settings, and an adjustable heater plate to keep your coffee at the perfect temperature, this feature packed machine will cater to even the fussiest coffee connoisseur.
Cuisinart is renowned for developing high quality, cutting edge appliances and the DCC-2600 coffee maker is no exception. With its user friendly control panel and sleek modern look the Cuisinart DCC-2600 will be an asset to any kitchen bench top or office desk.
- Flavor strength settings, bold and regular, so you can achieve the perfect cup of coffee every time
- 24-hour program ability. Wake up to that freshly brewed coffee smell
- 14-cup carafe with drip-less spout, knuckle guard and ergonomic handle
- You Can Pause Brewing, if you need a quick fix while brewing, simply hit the pause button and fill up your cup
- 1 to 4-cup setting
- Self cleaning
- Easy to view water window to keep an eye on water levels and accurate filling
- Power loss backup system, just in case there is a power out or the unit is unplugged it will remember where it was in the brewing process, the time of day, the auto on time and the auto off time
- 0-4 hours Adjustable auto-shutoff. An integral safety feature
- The gold tone filter and charcoal water filter will give you a pure, fresh, delectable cup of coffee every time
- Adjustable heater plate with high, medium and low temperature settings
- Limited 3-year warranty
With so many convenient features this coffee Maker is easy to love and just as easy to use. Its dimensions are 7.90 inches X 11.20 inches X 14.50 inches and it comes complete with a comprehensive user manual.
A Great Addition To Any Home
Huge Discounts Click Now
Click Here To See All Of The Highest Discounted Products
Price or Quality
Do you believe that "You Get What You Pay For" Low price = Low quality
Remember...It's All In The Beans
Just because it's cheaper, or bought at a bargain price doesn't lessen the quality of the Coffee maker, or its ability to create a delicious cup of coffee.
The real important factor in a great cup of coffee is the beans.
Your coffee is only as good as the freshness of your beans. Old beans = Old coffee.
If you want to extract the very best cuppa from your beans then store them appropriately.
When coffee is exposed to moisture, light, air and varying temperatures, it can lose its flavour rapidly so be sure to store your coffee in a sealed container, keep it in a dark place and never freeze your beans, as this may have a detrimental effect on the flavour of your coffee.
Fresh Is Best
If you answered yes to the above poll then you might prefer something a little further up the fiscal ladder.
These next Coffee makers are between $75.00 and $500.00 dollars and deliver all of the bells and whistles.
The Keurig K40/45 Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewing system
When it comes to the manufacturing of high quality coffee makers at a reasonable price Keurig are one of the market leaders. The Keurig K40 is yet another feather in their cap.
The Elite Brewing System is one of Keurigs’ most affordably priced gourmet home brewing systems and by far one of the highest quality coffee makers on the market. The k40 has features generally found on much more expensive machines.
Keurig have done their home work on this one. In the past some of their machines were known to be a little on the noisy side whilst brewing. Well, all of you out there with sensitive hearing will be pleased to know that the K40 comes equipped with QuietBrew technology so you won’t be disturbed on them sleep-in Sunday mornings.
With so many built in features such as:
- The Keurig elite Uses K-Cups for a classic brew in the flavor of your choice
- Has a removable 48 0z water reservoir which holds up to six cups
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning and the use of your favorite extra large travel mug
- The Keurig Elite takes under one minute to brew the perfect cuppa
- Can brew your favorite hot beverage, coffee, tea, cocoa, chocolate and also creates stunning, full flavored cold beverages
- Brews in three sizes for your convenience. 6 oz, 8 oz and 10 oz
- Has a charcoal filter for that pure, clean, freshly brewed taste
- An auto on-off power saving mode with indicator lights
- One year limited warranty
This model is perfect for any home or business. If you are looking for a high quality coffee maker at a reasonable price then look no further than the Keurig Elite
Kurig elite K40 - top Of The Range
This Little Gem Was A Real Surprise
The Behmor Brazen Plus Temperature Control Coffee Maker
This innovative, versatile, feature packed coffee maker is comparable to any of the top of the range, high cost machines, offering better value and performance.
• Temperature control (195°-205° F) Set your preferred Brewing temperature with the press of a button.
• Programmable brewing times. Program your brewing start time, brew temperature, the pre- soak time, set the clock.
• Calibrate your elevation, this amazing machine will take the altitude of where you live into consideration for different water boiling temperatures.
• Manual calibration. This process allows you to pour hot water into another container so you can make your favorite hot beverage
• Adjustable pre-soak of grinds. Program the pre-soak function anywhere from 15 seconds to four minutes, allowing your grinds to bloom for optimal flavor
• Functions as a Temperature controlled hot water dispenser
• Has an excellent shower head. The large shower head rains over all of the grounds keeping them fully saturated for ideal coffee extraction
• Has a brew pause button for those of us who just can’t wait. Simply lift the carafe mid brew and the unit will automatically pause
• Sturdy, Stainless steel water reservoir
• Memory Save. No matter what happens with the power, whether there is a power out, or the machine is simply unplugged, the Behmor Brazen will never forget your settings.
• Thermal Carafe. Keep your coffee hotter for longer
• The Behmor Brazen Plus is one of a handful of coffee machines to be SCAA certified.
Although the Brazen Plus comes standard with all the bells and whistles it is surprisingly straight forward and easy to use. From taking it out of the box to drinking your first brew will take no time at all.
If you are looking for the perfect cup of coffee then look no further than the Behmor Brazen Plus. The two year warranty is just an added bonus
Weird, Stylish and Very Impressive
Click Below For Your Discounted Price
Click To See All Of The Coffee Makers From $75 to $500
Although all of the above machines are stylish, good quality, easy to use and clean, make a great cup of coffee, come with a good warranty and would be a welcome gift at any wedding...
If you really want to get all of the bells and whistles and earn extra bragging rights with the neighbours, then you absolutely have to own one of these.
Our Top Of The Pops Pick.
The Best In The Premium Range
The Breville BES870CBXL Barista Express Coffee Machine
The attractive, user-friendly Breville Barista Express makes delicious espresso, with outstanding value in a pricey category.
Skip the line with the Barista Express, This machine creates exquisite, professional coffee in the comfort of your own home. It has been designed with simplicity in mind so it's easy to use, and just as easy to keep clean.
This coffee maker boasts many professional features including:
• A stylish yet durable high grade aluminium and zinc die cast construction. This quality machine is built to last
• A 67oz side-access water tank
• Hands free grinding. choose your setting and press the button, let the barista Express do the rest
• The conical stainless steel burr grinder with an 8 oz hopper simplifies and accelerates the grinding process
• Programmable water volume for double or single espressos
• Stainless steel swivel ball mounted steam wand for maximum froth control, allowing you to position your pitcher as needed
• Temperature control. By default the Breville Barista Express maintains the water temperature at an ideal 200° F during extraction but with the simple press of a button you can change this + or - four degrees
• Breville’s patented razor dozing tool allows you to trim up your portafilter post-tamp for perfect, consistent shots
• Auto standby mode and shut down feature. The Barista Express will automatically engage standby mode after one hour and shut down after three hours
• It also has a hot water dispenser for all your favorite hot beverages, great for tea, hot chocolate and cocoa
The Barista Express has a 15-bar pump and thermocoil heating system to regulate the water temperature, with automated grind size, an integrated burr grinder and a time saving removable water filter the Barista Express takes all of the guess work out of making a great espresso.
If you want an attractive, user-friendly machine that is outstanding value and makes a delicious espresso then you have found it.
Make Professional Quality Espresso At Home
Make espresso like a pro with this simple to use yet powerful coffee maker
To See All Products In The Premium Range Click Below
whether you have a very strict budget or money to burn, finding the right coffee maker ultimately depends on the drinker's personal preference.
However, by doing research into different makes and models, their ease of use and cleaning, their added extras and built in safety mechanisms, finding your perfect coffee maker becomes much easier.
we know that waking up to the smell of fresh coffee is invigorating, but it is even better when you know that you bought your machine at a bargain price.