How to Uniquely and Cheaply Express Yourself Around Your Home
Unique and cheap ways to express yourself in your home
A man's home is his castle and every woman gets to be Queen Bee in her home. So let yourself beautifully BE by expressing yourself in your home. Every person has a unique style about themselves. Here are some unique expression ideas to help get your creative juices flowing:
- Hang favorite hats around your room...my favorites are anything BUT baseball hats.
- Drape beaded necklaces from picture frames or mirrors
- Paint or stencils unique phrases on walls
- Paint Cardboard inserts of picture frames in bright colors, then hang (dried and reinserted of course) to add pop to room.
- Paint mural on wall
- Use old stretchy skirts over lampshades to create whole new look!
- Hot glue or fabric glue dangled bead trim (local craft dept at most stores) to revamp a lamp shade.
- Thumb tact bandanas to ceiling for patchwork look. (Recommend this for bedrooms)
- Splatter paint 3 white canvases and hang with an inch or 2 between for excellent wall art
- Better yet allow your children to paint in corresponding colors!
- Check out your local One Dollar Store (for me its Dollar Tree) for endless $1 ideas to hang on walls
And there you have it. Just a few unique, easy and incredibly inexpensive ways to let yourself BE!