- Home Improvement
The Wonderful & Indispensable Bathroom Mirror
Bathroom Mirror Is A Must For Every Bathroom
Typically a bathroom mirror is considered a need of functionality rather than a decorative item, so most people forget about the bathroom mirror when considering their bathroom décor options. However they are worthy of careful attention as a gorgeous bathroom mirror can transform your dull space, and create a style unique only to you.
When planning your bathroom décor, choosing a mirror can be a very important step. The bathroom mirror is most often the very first thing a person sees when entering the bathroom.
How To Select A Bathroom Mirror
There are many design options available for bathroom mirrors, so it's easy to find something that will complement your décor. Some of the design choices include framed, country cottage, rustic, wrought iron, traditional and modern. A decorative bathroom mirror is not only functional, but it also adds style to the bathroom
With the many options of shape and style available, how do you choose the right bathroom mirror? Here are a few helpful ideas to consider:
- Measure your space! Measure the width and height of your dedicated wall area to give you an idea of the maximum sized bathroom mirror that will fit. Be sure to take your measurements with you when go shopping.
- Looking through magazines and catalogues will help you pick out a style of bathroom mirror that will suit your décor. When you see a style you like, clip the picture out and take it the store with you when picking out your mirror.
- If you're planning on getting a framed bathroom mirror, consider which color you will choose. You want something that matches or complements your tile or counter tops.
- If you're still unsure which style of bathroom mirror you would prefer, visit your local department store to see what options are available. Once you've picked out a mirror, look for other decorative items that will complement it.
- When you get your bathroom mirror home, follow the instructions carefully when hanging it up. This will ensure your mirror is secured properly to the wall.
A Bathroom Mirror Is Functional & Stylish
Imagine your home amplified in perceived size by a pretty wall mirror, or a stunning full length mirror. There are many types of mirrors that can give the illusion of greater space in your residence or office: an alluring full-length mirror, exquisite vanity mirrors, an appealing large mirror, immense large mirrors, a charming round mirror, a delightful floor mirror, an eye-catching antique mirror, a glamorous make up mirror, or if you don't have a lot of space, how about an elegant compact mirror?
There are many styles of bathroom vanity mirror whether you want a large bathroom mirror or not. There are oval bathroom mirrors, or you can choose from a round bathroom mirror, decorative bathroom mirror, or a hanging bathroom mirror. Bathroom mirror frames are an integral part as you can select from a framed bathroom mirror or a frameless bathroom mirror. Bathroom wall mirrors come in an endless variety!
Plan For Your Bathroom Mirror
A well planned bathroom layout that has mirrors to suit the space's style provides a tranquil retreat. Proper lighting and and extra storage behind the mirror makes getting ready in the morning a pleasant task.
Disclaimer: The information on this Hub page does not constitute medical, legal, commercial, product, and/or service advice or endorsement of any vendor, supplier and/or brand, and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. Listing of an entity or service on this Hub page is not a warranty of the quality or efficacy of the products or services furnished by any entity. The author is not directly compensated by any entity other than the advertising placement services shown on this page.