The benefits of Home Decor
Did you know that home décor can transform your place from a raggedy, old house into a ravishing and modern new place? If you know how to decorate and have a taste for creativity, you will do well in this field. This is definitely something you’ll want to do after purchasing an antique house. Sure, there may be tons of cobwebs all over the place and it hasn’t been dusted in years - but it would certainly look beautiful providing the most basic of decorations. Any type of decoration could include fancy rugs, glass statues, wooden carved shelves, and so much more. A couple of times I have taken an ordinary, beat up rug and replaced it with a faux fur tiger pattern which livened up the place completely. Here are a few things you can do to help your home.
Family Decorating Explained
- Remove any holes in the wall and place shelves over them. Shelves should be wooden or even plastic. Make sure they look elegant or modern.
- If the walls are bare and antique, it’s time to do a paint job! Pick a color that’s light, or a deep red. If you are doing a Feng Shui type of theme for the home, using lighter colors will help so you can create a calming effect.
- Replace any old rugs with new ones. Try matching the colors of your walls or a theme, if you have any. This will make the place look much more colorful.
- Nautical Decor | Nautical Gifts | Nautical Decorations
FREE SHIPPING on Nautical Gifts, Nautical Decor, Nautical Decorations, Beach Decor. Corporate Gift Giving Specialists. Wayzata Nautical. Since 1998.
- Scott LaPlant - Decorate as a family
- Scott LaPlant on Family Life and Decor