Diy - Create A Popcorn Box From A Milk Carton
Creative Ideas To Serve Popcorn
Fun Way To Create A Popcorn Box
♥ Here are some ideas how to make a container for a party..put sweets, popcorn or gifts in it!
♥ This can also be used as a gift box for a unique packaging idea. Place some tissue paper in a similar colour and loosely wrap the gift before placing in the candy striped container.
Pop Corn Box Made From A Used Milk Carton
Cutting A Paper Doilie For The Frill On Top Of Popcorn Box
Cut The Top Off A Milk Carton
Empty Bottles, Tins And Boxes / For Re Purposing
- Collect all sorts of boxes , jars. bottles and tins, that are decent of course, for birthday and other day gifts. Do you enjoy making something from nothing?
- At a glance my cupboard in my scullery and spare cupboard in my bedroom looks like a glorified junk store....but wait and see what becomes of these beautiful throw away containers and tins! I totally look like a hoarder to say the least!
- When I am finished with a nutritional shake the empty one gets dutifully put away in my never ending storehouse of potential gift boxes for celebratory gift giving throughout the year.
- If they are not used for that, they will be used in the garden, to protect my plants from being ring barked by the lawnmower service! Pete just cuts one of the empty shake containers down the side and ties onto the base of my tree with wire . Really helps them from being destroyed.
Pleat The Paper Doilie And Then Stick It On With Paper Glue
Don't Throw Away Everything / Check It Out First
Washing Powder Boxes Can Be Transformed Into A Gift Box
Eye Catching Gift Container
Cut Off The Side Of Washing Powder Box
♥ Cover with wrapping paper
♥ For the handles punch four holes to thread the rope or cord through, each corresponding with the other holes on other side of container.
Up Cycling Containers
Lovely Ideas With Tins
- Love this you tube video..you will look at an old tin with new eyes and be loathe to throw it away!
Up Cycled Round Dotted Pink And White Box
Cover A Gift Bag With Silver Heart And Pink Paper
Created A Jewellery Gift Box From A Empty Shake Container
Add Your Own Ideas For Decoration
- As you can see the nutritional shake container was cut smaller to fit this gift jewellery.
- Stuck some white ecru lace around the edge to make it arty and unusual.