Uses for Sheds
Sheds are found in most suburban homes and have a high number of uses. Below is a list of popular things sheds can be used for.
1. garden sheds can store gardening tools like rakes, shovels, picks, hoses and other fittings
2. steel sheds can house bikes, helmets, scooters, skateboards and accessories
3. big sheds can house cars, trucks, trailors, tractors and boats
4. sheds can store sporting equipment like golf clubs, tennis rackets, cricket bats, soccer balls and basketballs
5. compact sheds can be used to store camping equiment, fishing rods, sleeping bags, tents, backpacks, rope and barbeques
6. steel sheds can be used to store cleaning products like brooms, buckets, mops, soap, squigies and chamois
7. sheds can be used to store power tools like a hammer drill, orbital sander, circular saw, jigsaw cutter, edge router, nail gun, cordless screw driver and angle grinders
8. garden sheds can store gardening equipment like lawnmowers, whipper snipper, edge trimmers, hedge cutters, leaf blowers and compressor pumps
9. big sheds can be used to store furniture like dining tables, office chairs, computer tables, computer chairs, sofas, lounge suites, bean bags, rugs, side tables.
10. sheds can store building materials like bricks, timber posts, cement mix, driveway pavers, drain pipes, roof tiles and plasterboard.
There are many other uses for sheds. Please let me know of others in the comments secton below.