What Is WD-40?
WD-40 stands for Water Displacement perfected on the 40th day. This product first became available in San Diego stores in 1958. WD-40 has been around for a long time and a product my family has used for many years. I also have been using this product for quite some time now too. What I love most is that WD-40 is a product that can be used for mutliple tasks. Also that it gets the job done fast everytime.
What Does WD-40 Do?
No matter if it is a squeaky door, a bolt that just wont budge, or even some rust or grease that needs to be removed WD - 40 will do the trick.
- Stops Squeaks
- Removes And Protects
- Loosens Rusted Parts
- Frees Sticky Mechanisms
- Drives Out Moisture
WD-40 has over 2000 uses! Check them out at www.wd40.com/uses-tips/
WD-40 comes in a few different types of cans.
- A regular multi - use can for any job
- A can with a big blast nozzle for big projects
- A can with a straw great for hard to reach places
- Also a no mess pen " To Get Where You Want and Nowhere Else"
* If you have never tried WD- 40 you are missing out on an excellent product. You should give it a try, it is to awesome to pass up.