I don't know the perfect answer but from the experience I know that when humidity goes below 20%, the air is awfully dry. On the other end when it's above 80% you can feel water in the air. I believe in most places, it would go down as a rain but in some hot countries like Arab Emirates it stays in the air and it's not a great thing.
Still if I had to choose, I would go for high humidity than the low one, you might feel wet but at least you can breathe.
So I guess the answer for your question would be something in between :)