1. Make sure the family and pets are safe (I know you did this);
2. Make sure there aren't any hot electrical wires damaged/exposed;
Once safety is assured then
3. Take numerous photos from every angle;
4. Make sure to mitigate any further damage, like rain leaking on wooden floors;
5. Call your insurance company for an Emergency Adjuster if you think it will be costly to repair ~ otherwise skip this step;
6. Call a tree removal service if the tree is rooted on your property ~ or call the City/County if the tree is on public property but fell on your house.
So sorry this happened! Blessings to all of you! Earth Angel!!