techygran profile image 94

If you tried the "new" sustainable organic gardening used by Paul Gautschi what results did you get?

I am fascinated by a "new" sustainable way of organic gardening that Paul Gautschi shares in his video called "Back To Eden". He talks about gardening the way "God intended" and appears to bypass all the typical issues of modern agriculture including orthodox soil preparation, water provisions, PH issues, pest and weed control, and fertilization. I am curious to hearing about the experiences of others who have tried this method.

Dr. Haddox profile image80

Best Answer Dr Freddie Haddox (Dr. Haddox) says

• techygran profile image

Cynthia (techygran) 5 years ago

hi there... you can see the Back To Eden film online at their site at backtoedenfilm.com I got the actual vid and showed it to some friends last week who were so gungho they could hardly wait to get home to try it out..