Express10 profile image 90

Hurricane season starts in a few weeks. How long could you go without power in a weather event?

Do you have essentials? For example, if there was a hurricane that knocked out power in your area for a couple weeks or more, would you need to ask for assistance from others or could you get by? Let's assume that all grocery stores and gas stations are out of service.

TripleAMom profile image88

TripleAMom says

pstraubie48 profile image86

Patricia Scott (pstraubie48) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 5 years ago

You are a smart lady. I learned the hard way in several years ago via hurricane in VA. NEVER again will I be unprepared. We were without power for two weeks with that one as well.

tirelesstraveler profile image81

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 5 years ago

Camping definitely counts and I hope you and your family were all safe.