Bedbugabscond profile image 100

What can I do to make a stump look decent? I don't have time to pull it out.

We had to cut down a tree because it was dying. Now there is a big stump in the middle of the yard. I don't have time to pull it out. How can I make it look decent?

Ms Dee profile image89

Best Answer Deidre Shelden (Ms Dee) says

Imogen French profile image85

Imogen French says

• Bedbugabscond profile image

Melody Trent (Bedbugabscond) 5 years ago

Our front yard is a hill, so it is not really practical for a table. It is too short for a bird house. Keep the ideas coming!

Emily Sparks says

• Bedbugabscond profile image

I think flowers are good. What kind of flowers or climbing plant. I need plants that grow back each year because I am about to start clinical for a radiology program and I won't have time to plant next spring.