Diane Woodson profile image 60

For the older set, ever feel like you want the 60's and 70's back or are you adjusted to 2012?

Our way of life has changed so much in the last 40-50 years, how do you cope with the computer age and all of the changes we have now in 2012? I think things changed more after 1980, and that I am sure some of our younger Hubbers might want to speak to in this arena. Do you wish for the simpler, more easy lifestyle?

nmdonders profile image88

nmdonders says

teaches12345 profile image90

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• Diane Woodson profile image

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) 5 years ago

You make an excellent set of points! Yhe TV shows with people taking God's name in vain are dispicable in that respect, it takes away from the enjoyment of the shows and I am glad so much that your comment mentions innocence, seems to be lost.

cynthtggt profile image79

cynthtggt says

• Diane Woodson profile image

me too thanks for your comment!!

Greg Cremia profile image61

Greg Cremia says