watergeek profile image 92

Have you found an interesting reuse for plastic PET water bottles? Feel free to share it here.

I know some people are filling them with dirt and using them to build walls in houses. Others are leaving them empty, but filling in around them with dirt to provide a decorative wall when the sun shines through. They're a little light to become pencil holders and not healthy to reuse for water. What do you do, when you use instead of toss them?

rfmoran profile image91

Russ Moran (rfmoran) says

• watergeek profile image

watergeek 4 years ago

Sounds like a great idea for people who have bigger houses, especially two story ones. I'm so used to small apartments that I don't think of such things. Thanks for your suggestion, rfmoran.

jenbeach21 profile image81

jenbeach21 says

• watergeek profile image

watergeek 4 years ago

I'll check it out, thanks. When you did the melting, weren't you worried about toxins?