Charlu profile image 85

Do you like carpet, wood, or tile floors and which one do you think is more practical and sanitary?

Or are you like some people and like tile for certain areas like the kitchen and bath, then carpet in the bedrooms?

Sharkye11 profile image95

Jayme Kinsey (Sharkye11) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I am with you on the carpet never being sanitized and the bacteria. I have pulled up a few when moving into a new house and could not believe the dirt trapped underneath. Yucccck Wood is my favorite even the tile that looks like wood

fitmom profile image91

fitmom says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I think that carpet is a definite haven for mites, etc and think it is a definite benefit when it comes to allergies as you said.

Goody5 profile image83

Goody5 says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

It's my favorite for the same reasons. Just something about it makes you feel cozy, at home, and warm.

eternals3ptember profile image61

Col. Duke LaCross (...Okay, maybe I lied) (eternals3ptember) says

rouilliewilkerson profile image61

Rouillie Wilkerson (rouilliewilkerson) says