MargaritaEden profile image 76

Any tips on using dishwasher, so that dishes come out perfectly clean?

Or just tips for better results when using a dishwasher? Any special tricks that you use when loading the dishes, detergent that works the best?

Handicapped Chef profile image80

Handicapped Chef says

• MargaritaEden profile image

MargaritaEden 4 years ago

Wow thank you, these are great tips! When dishwasher is being filled with water and I open the door to add the vinegar, water is not going to flow out? (I have one of those front loading older models )

innerspin profile image92

innerspin says

• MargaritaEden profile image

MargaritaEden 4 years ago

I agree, it almost defeats the purpose of using the dishwasher in the first place, all that time we spend rinsing the dishes...

• MargaritaEden profile image

MargaritaEden 4 years ago

exactly, why don't they, I will try that Finish Booster, thanks for the tip :)