followthestray profile image 94

How can I decorate and furnish my apartment cheaply?

My family and I will be moving by the end of February. Our budget is super tight, but I really want to dress up our new apartment and make it feel like home. I'm new to decorating and furnishing so the thought really just overwhelms me. We have a toddler son and are expecting another boy in April so I would like to create a nice boys room. I also want to dress up our brown microfiber couches (maybe with slipcovers or throws?) and just need lots of ideas for the kitchen. Any ideas on making it more homey would be lovely too. Though I'd like cheap ideas, I don't want it to look that way.

Breatheeasy3 profile image85

Breatheeasy3 says

jennaivy profile image90

Jenna Ivy (jennaivy) says

windygreen profile image60

Valerie (windygreen) says

• followthestray profile image

Samantha Harris (followthestray) 4 years ago

Oh really? I had no idea craigslist had a free section. That's awesome! I could probably score some awesome paint and supplies for projects that way. Thanks a lot!