Sharicey profile image 61

Would you knowingly rent or reside in an apartment or home if you new a murder-suicide took place?

Would you knowingly buy a house that murder and or suicide took place in? Would you rent an apartment knowing that the previous renter was murdered and or committed suicide in the apartment? I know this may seem like a strange question but a murder suicide took place in my apartment building a few months ago and I noticed that they already rented out the apartment. I wonder if the new renter knows? I wonder if the landlord has to disclose that type of information? I liked to hear what you all think.

• Sharicey profile image

Sharice (Sharicey) 4 years ago

On that note I better start asking more questions when I look at apartments

:-) Thanks for sharing

Beverly Stevens profile image83

Beverly Stevens says

• Sharicey profile image

Sharice (Sharicey) 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I totally agree the circumstances of the death are much more important than the fact that a death occurred.