lisasuniquevoice profile image 63

Do you live in climate where you can have a fire in the fireplace much of the time?

Diana Lee profile image83

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Lisa Brown (lisasuniquevoice) 4 years ago

Diana Lee,

I know what you're saying. I live in Michigan and we had a fire going on Mother's Day too. It's still cold, and I'm sure the hummingbirds are all sticking together to stay as warm as they can.

Thanks,

Lisa

relawshe profile image76

Rachel L (relawshe) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

relawshe,

That's interesting that no one has air conditioning. I can see though that it is a good idea to have fires most of the time there in Seattle. In the movies it seems like you would need a fire because they always film in the rain.

Thanks

Lis

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

duffsmom,

It's so nice to end the day with a crackling fire even if it was warm earlier. It's just so cozy. We love our fireplaces here in Michigan.

Thanks,

Lisa

ElleBee says