lisasuniquevoice profile image 66

Do you live in climate where you can have a fire in the fireplace much of the time?

relawshe profile image80

Rachel L (relawshe) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Lisa Brown (lisasuniquevoice) 3 years ago

relawshe,

That's interesting that no one has air conditioning. I can see though that it is a good idea to have fires most of the time there in Seattle. In the movies it seems like you would need a fire because they always film in the rain.

Thanks

Lis

Diana Lee profile image80

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Diana Lee,

I know what you're saying. I live in Michigan and we had a fire going on Mother's Day too. It's still cold, and I'm sure the hummingbirds are all sticking together to stay as warm as they can.

Thanks,

Lisa

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

duffsmom,

It's so nice to end the day with a crackling fire even if it was warm earlier. It's just so cozy. We love our fireplaces here in Michigan.

Thanks,

Lisa

ElleBee says