Diane Woodson profile image 61

How do you remove barbecue stains from a golf shirt?

I am having no success in taking the stain out, it was in three or four places on the shirt.

renegadetory profile image91

Carolyn Dahl (renegadetory) says

• Diane Woodson profile image

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) 3 years ago

TY TY TY so much I will keep this all on hand so when he does it again I will be prepared, I finally decided to just let it stay wet til I am ready with your remedy here. TY SO SO much, as its one of his nicest golf shirts!!

crazymom3 profile image81

crazymom3 says

• Diane Woodson profile image

Well it dried intto the shirt way before I laundered it and the stain is still there but faded, the waiter gave us some club soda and a cloth to try and get it out....I will try the ice water and laundry soap to see if it helps any. Thank you JThomp4