Billie Kelpin profile image 91

What piece of furniture would you not be able to give up if you moved to a smaller space?

We're selling our little condo and moving back to our RV. While this has many positives for us, there are certain pieces of furniture that are hard to give up. When I was 16 we had moved to a bigger apt. where I could have my very own bedroom. I still have the dresser that my dad bought for me. It was repainted when my daughter was born for her room and then re-stained again when my husband and I moved to a house I loved. There are other pieces of furniture that I love, but they don't have a history such as that. What would you hate to give up and why?

CraftytotheCore profile image97

CraftytotheCore says