Jackie Lynnley profile image 83

Do you know this really fragrant bush called September ----- something that butterflies love?

I just cannot remember the name and cannot find it from a google.

CraftytotheCore profile image88

CraftytotheCore says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 4 years ago

They are most def a butterfly bush but there was a second word to the September, could be flower although that is not ringing a bell lol, but thanks, it could be!

cat on a soapbox profile image86

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 4 years ago

No it is actually called September something, I have the tag with the name on it somewhere but cannot find it, thought it may be quicker to ask. Unless it is called by two names...could be. I will look up that tree and see. Thanks.

Steve Burgess profile image59

Steve Burgess says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 4 years ago

Yes it does and I just wrote about that and hoped to think of that bush name but I can add it later. Thanks for commenting.

cleaner3 profile image74

cleaner3 says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 4 years ago

Shoot now I am trying to write a butterfly poem for this hub I am getting together and you just spill one out, like it is nothing. I might just take it Michael! J/K....beautiful as always.