I don't want to breathe oven cleaner fumes, and unfortunately ours isn't self cleaning. We had a mishap where something boiled over and burned to the bottom around the electric coil and it is hard to get off. What is the best way to clean this without toxic fumes? Would a magic eraser damage anything? I have a steam wand and thought of trying that, but it is kind of big and awkward to get into that small space.
sort by best latest
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.
I'll give it a try. Never thought to let it sit on there overnight.