Outbound Dan profile image 97

What is the best way to clean under a clawfoot tub?

In my current house, I have a classic clawfoot tub. Though it isn't something I'd choose if building a house, it came with the place and has a certain cool factor to it. Also the thing is so heavily built, that it will become my shelter if there is ever a nuclear explosion. My question though, has to do with cleaning. What techniques, cheats and tools do you use for cleaning under and around your clawfoot bathtub?

cat on a soapbox profile image81

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

bethperry profile image90

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• cat on a soapbox profile image

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) 3 years ago

I agree w/ bethperry that this is really the best way. I like the elongated cotton dusters on handles that have swivel heads. They make the work easier for getting under wide objects.