ChristinS profile image 94

What Spring cleaning tasks are most important?

I tend to clean all the curtains and bedding and test the smoke detectors. I also start to prepare the garden area for when it warms enough to plant. Are there other household tasks that should be done every Spring that are important?

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

I hear you! It could be well into April or closer to May this year for us (midwest) You know it's been a long winter when you look forward to the days of weeding the garden and sweating in the sun doing it! lol

bethperry profile image90

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

I lol'd at the Addam's Family ambience. We live in an old country house so I totally understand. Keeping ahead of debris on the porches out here is kind of a year round exercise in futility ;).