The Examiner-1 profile image 76

Why do bugs come inside? Why can they not stay outside?

The pests are invading my home and I am getting tired of trying to get rid of them the natural way. They do not get the message but keep returning.

Faith Reaper profile image88

Best Answer Faith Reaper says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

When they are in the dry sinks they leave fast when the water turns on. I even see them in toilets not near water. I see different ones all year. Hot weather, cold weather in between.

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

The problem is they are not going for the food in the garbage, as I would expect. I find them in the clean dishes in the drainboard and other similar (aggravating) places.

tirelesstraveler profile image81

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I have conquered the ants. I just sprinkle cinnamon to block them and it deters them and makes them turn around.

literal profile image61

literal says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I keep the storm windows down all year (it is a rented house). They can get in other ways but what I want to know is why. The outside has what they want.

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I know how they get in Sheila: I food shop once@mo., get mail every 4 days, have no pets. I wonder why they do. What they want is outside. Except for ants (which I have taken care of) none go for food. (?) I rarely have stinkbugs, what I have most...