GoodLady profile image 83

I want to plant my new patio but I'm allergic to wasps. Which green plants should I choose?

Flowers attract wasps, so I won't be planting many of those. What are the names of a selection of green plants of different sizes and greens?

cat on a soapbox profile image83

Best Answer Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 21 months ago

Fallen in love with the Coral Bark Maple - I began looking up all the varieties of each of your plant suggestions. Thank you very much. You have truly inspired my patio garden Catherine. And I will enjoy feeling safer in it. What a lot of choice.

RTalloni profile image87

RTalloni says

thumbi7 profile image82

JR Krishna (thumbi7) says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 21 months ago

It wouldn't deter a wasp, but I looked it up and like the plant. Might put some in round a rock area - for its looks. Thanks for comment though.