Jackie Lynnley profile image 80

Could you please help me identify this flower?

It has been growing on my property since before I bought it over 12 years ago so I did not plant it and have no idea what it is. It is growing up against a small tree and very rooted so I cannot remove it and I would like to know what it is to perhaps get more should it die out. Thank you!

tillsontitan profile image93

Mary Craig (tillsontitan) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 24 months ago

Well I am just going to have to kill the other tree out because it has never been too big even though the flowers are always beautiful.

cat on a soapbox profile image82

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 24 months ago

Thanks so much Catherine for showing up so quickly with the answer!

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 24 months ago

I did not know that Paula, hope that means her hubs are full of ones to help me out! lol Glad to know this one, have wondered about it for years! Have never even heard that name! Will look up the pronunciation!

Thank you so much!

Kiss andTales profile image23

Kiss andTales says