Dorotea Pospi profile image 60

Would you live off the grid?

I am wondering what are your thoughts on off grid life philosophy. I will soon start my own journey, and share my thoughts, ideas and solutions. Why I decided to do this? I believe that time spent doing the things you love is the only way to go, and what better way to do that, then in a selfsustainable way, connected to nature. I am looking forward on hearing your thoughts, would you like to see more hubs talking about this subject?

Best Answer junkseller says

• Dorotea Pospi profile image

Dorotea Pospi 2 years ago

thank you for this insightful comment, I can share your views, as the problem is clearly not going away if we switch to selsustainable method. To connect and exchange, grow the community and relationships, would truly be a win.

lisavollrath profile image97

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

John Brotherton profile image92

John Brotherton says

connorj profile image75

John Connor (connorj) says

• Dorotea Pospi profile image

Dorotea Pospi 2 years ago

I heard that in U.S it is actually illegal in some places to go off the grid. Like you said with all the sun, is madness not to use it. Tell me more about this National Wildlife certification, sounds very interesting!

Dorotea Pospi profile image60

Dorotea Pospi says

mikeydcarroll67 says

• Dorotea Pospi profile image

Dorotea Pospi 2 years ago

aquaponics is def on my to do list for an efficient gardening. Thanks for the imput