Jackie Lynnley profile image 75

Have you seen this Frosty Fern out for this Christmas season?

It looks evergreen with frosty white tips and it was $4.99 in the grocery store. I love it and it is much prettier than the picture. There are different decorations in the middle of the plants or of course you could put your own which I will right after Christmas. (image-Jackie Lynnley)

Phyllis Doyle profile image93

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

Thanks Phyllis, so much! I will look into that. Sounds even more wonderful!

cat on a soapbox profile image82

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

Thanks Catherine; that might be the start of a terrarium. It would be pretty in one. The picture does not do it justice for it is really frosty looking.

Rachel L Alba profile image83

Rachel L Alba says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

Oh; I hope mine will make it; I sometimes have bad luck too and I think I over water many plants.

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

I wouldn't think it would be outdoors plant but I will look into Phyllis' info and see if I can find out more. It says on it that it gets 1 inch tall but that has to be a misprint and I assume it means 1 foot. So it won't be too big but it is nice!

Michael-Milec profile image59

Michael-Milec says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

Thanks Michael; I got mine at Foodlion but I am sure they are at many places.