It's Easy to say Brands
1. Voltas Air Conditioner
2. LG Air Conditioner
3. Samsung Air Conditioners
4. Blue Star Air Conditioners
5. Hitachi Air Conditioners
6. Onida AC
Check the following.
1) What is the size of AC that I should buy for my room?
2) Which star rating would be good for me?
3) What are Inverter ACs?
4) I saw a BEE star rating for an Inverter AC. Is it valid?
5) I have less use of AC, is Inverter AC still be better for me?
6) My dealer tells me to buy a 3 star AC as Inverter AC is good only if I use it for 18 hours daily throughout the year. Is it true?
7) Is it beneficial to go for a bigger tonnage AC? Will it cool better?
8) Can I go for a smaller sized AC from what the calculator suggests me? Will it save electricity for me?
9) Which brand is good?
10) Which brand gives best service in my area?
11) What is EER? How can I use EER to compare ACs? How does EER of inverter AC compare to EER of other ACs?
12) Is a lower EER of inverter AC better than higher EER of fixed speed AC?
13) I want to buy copper condenser but the model specification says it is pre-coated aluminium fins. Is it really copper?
14) I have a tight budget, should I go for a window AC?
15) Which refrigerant is environment friendly?
16) Should I buy an AC online?
17) Do you have any specific suggestion for me based on my budget?
18) What is the electricity consumption of a specific AC?
19) Your calculator tells me a certain size for my room, is it correct?
20) Is stabiliser required for my AC?
21) There is a significant price difference between a BEE 3 star rated AC and Inverter AC. Is Inverter AC really worth it?
22) What is Bluefin/Gold Fin Technology? Is it copper?
23) Which Air Filters are necessary for my use?
24) Will it be fine if I go for an Aluminium Condenser?
25) The models you have listed are not available in the stores. What do I do?
26) I have a shop/commercial establishment. Can you please help me buy an AC for that?
27) How does Air Flow Rate (or Air Delivery) of AC impact cooling?