Ann810 profile image 86

What vacuum brand do you use on your home carpets?

Also which brand of vacuum do you like best, and which one you like least?

The Dirt Farmer profile image96

Jill Spencer (The Dirt Farmer) says

• Ann810 profile image

Ann810 10 months ago

Hi Jill, cool; a Roomba vacuum that can be programmed to clean floors. I remember a little child on Oprah's talk show in the 1990's, saying if could invent something it would be a robot that clean floors by itself. Seems Roomba had the same idea.

• Ann810 profile image

Ann810 10 months ago

Hi Eric, thanks for your answer. I know people take pride in a vacuum that does actually what they need it to do. I'm glad that bagless vacuums exist. Back in the day, I remember the vacuums with the bags.

CarolineChicago profile image78

Caroline Paulison Andrew (CarolineChicago) says

• Ann810 profile image

Ann810 10 months ago

Hi Caroline, I also trust the heavy duty vacs and the commercial vacs, they have way more power. I see you like both of your vacuums for different reasons.

Cissy1946 says

• Ann810 profile image

Ann810 10 months ago

Hi Cecelia, I was tempted to buy the Shark, seen the cool reviews about it, but I finally decided on the Hoover Windtunnel. You had the Shark vacuum for 6 years now and love it, that says a lot, must be quality.