If you go with a fly-by -night outfit then NO!
You need to go with a a contractor that has fans to expel the fumes. The fumes are very bad and so don't leave pets - in fact the entire place should be emptied of living things. The person who does this has a scott air pack (or should!)
If not using scott air pack and fans then that is a fly-by night person who already has brain damage from not protecting themselves. Using just a mask that is rated for the chemical is not enough. Contractors have died because the fumes displace oxygen at the bottom of the tub where they are bent over and will die. No joke.