I am so sorry here. Really the best are hard core citric acid and my son's elbow grease. But here is a fun one. I spray my roses with hose water. I soak my coffee cup with tap water. That kills aphids and cleans my cup in proper order. Our tap water does not leave a clear lime type residue as it has way tooooo much chlorine and no alkalies.
Otherwise I pee on stuff.
Another fun one. but some caveats.
Do not mix things like chlorine bleach and ammonia, not even vinegar with ajax. Be careful with scouring pads as they make grooves on surfaces that bacteria and germs love to hang out.
Make it a safe microbial day!