Venkatachari M profile image 81

How to get rid of the frozen ice from my Refrigerator?

My fridge often freezes too excessively and the freezer gets jammed with ice completely. It is full of too much tight jammed ice and I am unable to dig it out. We don't keep anything in that compartment since years as we do not use ice or eat ice cream. Now, the problem is that at times, the ice melts and the melted water fills up the path from hall to the kitchen. Does anybody of you also experience such problems? Tips, if any, please.

lisavollrath profile image97

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 8 months ago

Thank you, Lisa, for the advice. I will do it as per your instructions. Any more tips so that it may not get frozen and jammed again?

peoplepower73 profile image95

Mike Russo (peoplepower73) says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 8 months ago

Mine is Electrolux Oxiplus 230 LTR. single door, semi-automatic defrost system. My freezer drawer is also jammed. If I should power-off one full day to get the ice melted and open the door, the melted ice water will fill up the floor and needs wiper