HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 46

Where can I find finacial help to raise my house..

I have blocks that have sunk in more than 8 inches and beams that are creacked. We have only lived in this house for a little over a year now and are finaccially strapped with mortgage payments and job downsizing.


sort by best latest

kowality profile image59

kowality says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment