Best washing machine Reviews 2016
Looking for a review of the top rated best washing machines of 2016?
Are you looking for the best washer/washing machines of 2016? Should you buy front or top load washers? What are the factors to consider when buying a washer?Should you buy Lg, Samsung or Whirlpool? what types of washing machines are available? which are the top rated best selling washing machines? You will get answers to these questions and many more so that you end up buying the perfect washing machine. I hope this FREE guide will help you settle on the washing machine that is right for you.
In this article i will review the best top selling washing machines of 2016. You will find genuine and trusted buying guide information that will help you decide on which washer to buy if you were wondering on the type you should buy for your home's laundry and cleaning needs. Washing machines are crucial assets that should be present in every home and you should make sure that you buy the best type when shopping for one. You definitely don't want to buy a crap but the best you can possibly get for a price you are comfortable with. The days of washing clothes on hand are in fact behind us and if you still don't have a top class washing/drying machine get yourself one as soon as possible because the benefits of using it far outweigh the disadvantages if there are any at all.
NB: i recommend you buy your washing machines from Amazon.com as they are by far the best outlet. Here are few reasons i would i recommend you buy from Amazon and not other stores;
- Free shipment for orders of $25 and above
- Their prices are affordable as compared to most other stores
- No sales tax unlike most other stores
- They have wide variety and great selection
- The product is shipped right to your home which means you will avoid hassles associated with normal shopping
- You can count on them to sell you top quality products that guarantee effectiveness. They allow for return of goods that fail to live up to the expectations of the consumer which means you can get a refund if you are not happy with a certain product
Top 5 Best Washing Machines
So if you are looking for the perfect washer to buy for your home's laundry needs look no further than the 5 i'm going to list below. These washing machines i'm going to least below are in fact recommended by consumerreports.org. These washers scored highest marks in the following areas
- water efficiency
- Least noise
- energy efficiency
- washing performance
- least cycle time
- least vibration
The LG 3.6 Cu. Ft. Red Front Load Steam Washer - WM2650HRA is also another top rated front load washing machine. Of all the washing machines i'm reviewing here, the LG 3.6 Cu. Ft. Red Front Load Steam Washer - WM2650HRA is the washer i personally use in my home and i would honestly recommend for anyone in the market for a new washing machine. I have been using this LG washing machine for little over a year and so far i'm impressed with the results i got. I bought it from Amazon after reading the many good reviews made by people who previously bought it and i now know why so many people rated it high.
The LG 3.6 Cu. Ft. Red Front Load Steam Washer - WM2650HRA has almost everything you would wish for in a washing machine.
- 9 Washing Cycles
- Steam Wash Cycle
- Duel LED Display
- Its dimensions are(WHD): 27" X 38 11/16" X 29 3/4"
- It has a large capacity stainless steel drum that never rusts.
- It has direct drive motor with 10 year limited warranty
- It has 5 cold rinse temperature settings
- It has true balance anti-vibration system which makes it noise free when in use.
- It was voted energy star most efficient washer of 2012.
- It has delay wash of up to 19 hours
- It comes with a matching drier
The Electrolux silver IQ Touch front load washer is one of the best washing machines ever made. This washer is in fact a bestseller and is guaranteed to take care or give a big boast to your laundry and cleaning tasks.
The top features or benefits of this product are as follows;
- A 4.30 Cu Ft Steam Front Load Washer and 8.0 Cu Ft Steam Electric Dryer with 15" Drawer Pedestals
- It guarantees the fastest Wash Time- a washing machine that guarantees a more faster washing time is the one you should aim at buying. In short this washing machine will take not more than 15 minutes to wash clothes.
- It also guarantees the fastest Dry Time- this machine is also superb when it comes to the duration of drying clothes. It will take not more than 14 minutes to dry clothes of any type or thickness. You can wash and dry clothes with it and wear the same clothes in less than 15 minutes. Isn't that not magical? I hope so.
- It was voted the most efficient energy saving washing machine- efficiency and energy saving should be a consideration when you are buying a washing machine. This washing machine was in fact voted the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient washer of all time. It is eco-friendly and is 161% more energy efficient. It also uses up to 66% less water than majority of other washers. This washer is simply guaranteed to lower your energy or water bills.
- It guarantees gentle Dryness- this washer uses top of the art exclusive technology that gently tumbles clothes with exceptional temperature control to help protect fabric.
- It comes with a warranty certificate
Samsung is one of the best known consumer electronics company and most of their appliances are in fact top class. Samsung washing machines are preferred by many buyers because they not only guarantee effectiveness but are also good value for money.
The Samsung white 3.6 Cu Ft DOE Front load washer and gas drier is a state of the art washer and drier that is very compact and efficient. This washer is in fact a best seller and is sure to deliver the right results. Below are some of the many good features of this fantastic washer;
- This 3.6 Cu Ft Washer features Samsung's Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT) & Purecycle Self Cleaning Cycle. Vibrations are made as minimal as possible when the machine is being used. The washer also has pure cycle self cleaning cycle which guarantees the machine's cleanliness all the time. You are also spared of cleaning tasks as the machine cleans itself
- It has four temperature settings.
- The washer also features NSF certified sanitization cycle which means it eliminates 99.9% of household bacteria
- It also has four way venting
- It has red led displays and comes with manufacturer's warranty
The Electrolux EIFLS60LSS is yet another top class washing machine. Anyone looking to buy a washer should in fact give a consideration to this machine as it has been tried and tested to work perfectly and deliver excellent results. Some of the top features of this washer include;
- it comes with NSF Certified Allergen Cycle
- it guarantees the Perfect Balance System
- It is one of ENERGY STAR Most Efficient washers
- It has the perfect Dimensions (WHD): 27" X 38" X 31-1/2"
- It is eco-friendly
- It guarantees the fastest wash time possible
- It is a top class steam washer
- it has perfect fresh wash door seal
- it has the perfect close door
- water level is automatically adjusted
- It comes with warranty certificate
The LG 2.7 CF COMBO WASHER-DRIER (white in color) is another fantastic washing machine from LG Electronics Company. This washing machine is recommended for any wanting to buy a top class washer that will surely guarantee effectiveness and performance. Some of the features of this washer include;
- It has a 2.7 cu. ft. Capacity
- Has 9 wash cycles
- Has 6 dry cycles
- It has 1300 RPM Spin Speed which means it guarantees faster washing
- It guarantees very quiet operation and is in fact not noisy when in use.
- It comes with the manufacturer's warranty
Should I buy a top loading or front loading washing machine? This is one of the questions asked frequently by buyers of washing machines. You certainly have to make a well informed decision on the kind of washing machine to buy. This article was specifically written to help you choose the perfect washer for your home's laundry needs.
Top Loaders And Front Loaders Compared And Contrasted
Energy efficiency should be a consideration when buying a washing machine. You simply don't want to have a washing machine that consumes lots and lots of energy and thus increasing your bills. You need an energy efficient washer that saves you money both in the long run and the short run. In terms of energy efficiency you should consider buying front loaders instead of top loaders.
Efficiency and operating costs
There are costs associated with operating machines and you should look out for the one that guarantees efficiency and reduced costs. Top loading machines are designed in such a way that they require enough water to cover all the laundry in the drum. On the other hand front loaders are designed in such a way that their drum is set horizontally requiring about 1/3 of the water that would have been used by their top loader counterparts. Front loaders use gravity to spin and drop the clothes back into the water.
Front loaders can also use less soap or detergents as compared to top loaders. Top loaders empty the soap water and refill for rinsing while the front loaders are made in such a way that they spray clean water on the load as the drum continuously rotates. This will surely guarantee cleanness
Front loaders are also superior and often preferred to the top loaders as they have higher spin mechanism which means they leave less water in the clothes and hence faster drying and saving you energy. Spin mechanisms of front loading machines can reach up to 1000 rpm while that of top loaders is 650 rpm.
bottomline: in terms of efficiency and cost saving it's recommended that you buy a front loading washing machine as opposed to the traditional top loading machines
The space of the washer should also be a consideration when buying a washing machine. If you want a washer with a larger floor space, front loaders are the best option for you. Many of front loading machines also do have companion driers which can only be a pipe dream in top loading washers.
Everyone has a budget, right? While one buyer can afford a washer that retails for $2500 another may not be able to afford more than $500. This certainly tells us that your buying capacity is limited to your pocket. Front loaders usually cost much higher than their top loader counterparts. There could be a difference of several 100 dollars in the price of a front loader and top loader.
If your budget is limited, your best option may be settling for a top loading machine which could retail for few hundred dollars. If cost isn't a priority and you can afford, front loaders are for you as they are generally considered to be more effective and superior.
Ease of use
Ease of use should also be a big consideration when buying a washer. The machine you end up buying should be easy to operate for everyone who uses it. If you can bend or kneel down while loading clothes with the machine, front loaders are for you. If you can't bend or kneel down for long while operating the machine, top loaders are for you as you can load clothes on them while standing up.
This should also be a consideration when shopping for a washing machine although it may not be as significant as the other factors mentioned above. Front loaders won't allow you to add more clothes once you have pushed the start button. The door shuts until the cycle is over. As for top loaders, you can add more clothes to load as the cycle is going on.
Use of detergents
Front loaders are choosy when it comes to the kind of detergents you can use on them while washing clothes. Many of the manufacturers of front loading washing machines recommend the use of HE low-sudsing detergent. As for the top loaders, you can use any kind of detergents and soaps on them
To save water, energy, cost and guarantee efficiency as well as effectiveness you should consider buying a front loading machine in the place of a top loader. Top loaders are however winners when it comes to affordability as they are less expensive than the front loading ones.
What Capacity Do I Need?
when buying a washing machine size does matter and you should settle on buying the one that best suits your needs. Machines with larger wash capacity are often recommended because they guarantee fewer loads which will in turn save you energy and water.
- Front-loading washers have average capacity of 12 to 20 pounds and width of 27 inches or more. Front load washing machines are perfect for people with larger budgets and those who really care about performance and efficiency. With a price of between $700- $2700 you can buy a top class washer that has so many good features.
- Top-loading washers have an average capacity of 12 to 16 pounds and width of 27 inches or more. Top loading machines are perfect for people who are on a tight budget. Their price ranges from $300- $650 but they are inferior to their front load counterparts.
- Compact washers have an average capacity of 8 to 12 pounds and width not exceeding 24 inches. Compact washers are perfect for those people who have limited space in their houses. These machines can typically be pulled in and out when needed. Their price ranges from $450- $1700
Samsung vs LG vs whirlpool
Laundry is in fact a never ending chore but what is important is that, it should be satisfying whenever you undertake it. Washing machines were invented specifically for helping you do your laundry in the best way possible.
There are many brands of washing machines and consumers have divided opinion in terms of which one is the best. Someone may tell you LG is the best washing machine they have come across, another may see Samsung washers as extraordinary and so on and so forth. People certainly have divided opinions as regards the best washing machines.
There are hundreds of brands of washing machines and almost all of them are similar in one way or another. Obviously they differ in sizes, price and design but they do a similar task. I would be wrong to pinpoint a particular washing machine and claim it's the best simply because it has worked for me well. I may have liked it but I'm sure there are many people who didn't. All types and brands of washing machines have their advantages and disadvantages.
I strongly believe that getting the best washing machine is a matter of experimentation and not what someone else has told you. If you have used washers for quite some time you most likely know those to buy and those to avoid at all costs.
There is also a high possibility that best sellers are good washing machines and you can therefore use them as a guide when shopping for a washing machine. A product or appliance that is selling like a hot cake is definitely worth checking out and try it for yourself. There is definitely a reason why it is a top seller and many consumers are buying it
Whatever the case below is a review and pros and cons of three of the major washing machine brands; Samsung, LG and Whirlpool. The features or benefits of using each machine are listed and I'm sure you will be in a better position as regards to whether you should buy them or not after reading the review of each.
- Cycle length- Cycle length is the amount of time you will have to wait for the load to wash completely and become clean. Samsung, LG and Whirlpool all have varying cycle length but are not apart as such
- Storage space- You should also consider storage space when buying a washing machine. Samsung washers consume a lot of storage space as compared to LG or Whirlpool
- Noise and vibration level- The last thing you would want is a washing machine which is very noisy and vibrates a lot when being used to wash clothes. You need one that guarantees quietness. When it comes to quietness Samsung is preferred to other washing machines. Samsung washers have Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT) & Purecycle Self Cleaning Cycle. Vibrations are made as minimal as possible when the machine is being used. The washer also has pure cycle self cleaning cycle which guarantees the machine's cleanliness all the time. You are also spared of cleaning tasks as the machine cleans itself
Where to buy the best washing machines
Washing machines are available in so many places including your nearest supermarket or appliance store but you should consider buying them from a trusted supplier who can be relied on and who accepts returns or gives after sale service if something is wrong with the machine. You should also make sure that the machine comes with a warranty certificate so that you can be compensated or given another machine if the one you first bought doesn't perform as expected or required.
I recommend you buy from Amazon.com as they are very well known and can be relied upon. Their prices are good and allow for returns of goods. When I want to buy a product of any kind (including washing machines) I just head to the Amazon best sellers list and look out for a product whose features I like. I also make sure that I go through the customer reviews and see what they have to say about the general suitability of the product. If the product has a higher star rating and many positive reviews I will consider buying it. .
What to look for in a washing machine
- What are its features? The more features the washing machine has the better it will perform. The appliance should have more than the average features like bleach and fabric softener, detergent dispensers etc that every washer out there has. Additional features like quietness when operating and delayed start option among other unique features must be looked for in the machine you are considering buying and investing money in it.
- Is it easy to use? Usability is also another thing you should look for in a washing machine. You definitely don't want to buy a machine that is cumbersome to operate and very hard to use for the average user. A machine that is super easy to use is the way to go when purchasing a washing machine.
- Is the design of the washer suitable for you? The design aspect should also be put into consideration when shopping for a washing machine. Do you love the color of the machine? Is it easy to store? These are some of the design elements you should consider when buying a washing machine. .
- Does the machine have things like warranty, after sale service, customer support? This should obviously be a consideration when you are considering buying a washer so that there is someone to turn to if there is something wrong with the machine
Advantages of washing machines
Washing and cleaning clothes is a chore that is undertaken almost every day. Hand washing is a tedious and not so fast way of cleaning clothes. If you have the money you need to think of a better alternative to it. Washing machines are definitely the best known alternative to washing clothes by hand and it's highly recommended that you invest in one if you already don't have it in your home because they not only make work easier but will also clean clothes excellently and do away with stains and impurities. Listed below are some of the advantages or benefits of using washing machines;
- They can lead to reduced power and water bills
- They clean very much better than hand washing. They are known for removing stains that is normally difficult to do away with.
- They save you time because in reality they are much faster as compared to hand washing