Free Stuff -- How to Get Free Patterns, Forms, Extreme Couponing
You Can't Beat Free Stuff
I write how-to articles about free stuff and thought I'd share some of my articles here on how to get free stuff. The totally free stuff is varied:
- free crafts
- free movies and TV shows
- free rental forms
- making crafts with free materials like egg cartons and pinecones
- free checking accounts
- free Web graphics, clipart, and ecards
I hope you find something free that you can use!
Photo Credit: schools.nyc.gov
Coloring Pages, Downloadable Labels, Free Calendars - Yes, they're free!
- Farmer Coloring Pages
Children love animals, especially farm animals. Farm life depicted in stories and picture books appeals to kids so coloring pages of animals and farmers gives young children a chance to learn while having fun. Coloring pictures of farm animals can t
- Free Downloadable Labels
The variety of free downloadable labels available online is as close as your fingertips. Why buy downloadable labels when there are so many free labels to download? No reason! The labels available online can be used in as many ways as there are labe
- Flag Worksheets
Each country in the world and each state in the United States has its own flag, so use flag worksheets to introduce students to new countries and to educate them about our fifty states. Use flags during social studies lesson to teach about specific
- Free Transportation Clip Art
Free transportation clip art will get you there, for free! If you need images and graphics of cars, boats, airplanes, trains, bicycles, and even the odd horse and buggy, you've come to the right place.
Free Divorce Forms and Free Checking Accounts
A little of this and a little of that, but it's all the right price. Free!
Ways to Get Free Stuff - Okay, these aren't exactly free but they'll guide you to free stuff!
Extreme Couponing to Save You Money
Do you clip coupons?
The TLC show "Extreme Couponing" is educating consumers about how to save money on their grocery bills by using manufacturer's coupons. Here are some of the ways people use coupons and take it to the next level:
- buy groceries like pasta, canned goods, and more and staples like deodorant, razors, and dish soap in such quantity over time that they have entire rooms or garages or basements dedicated to holding the surplus food and other necessities
- stockpile health and beauty products like toothpaste, razors, and soap to donate to charity
- giveaway hundreds of dollars worth of nonperishable food and other necessary items to charity
The show "Extreme Couponing" airs on TLC throughout the week. Check the TLC website for when it airs in your area. Buy a Sunday paper with manufacturer's coupons and start saving money by extreme couponing!
Some of the best ways to save the most money using coupons from my personal experience include the following:
- Look through the mail inserts each week for manufacturer's coupons. Ask friends and family to save their coupons for you.
- Buy a Sunday paper for the manufacturer coupon inserts.
- Clip every coupon whether you think you need the product or not.
- Check the grocery store ads each week to see what's on sale and match up any coupons you have to the sale items. The goal is to only buy items that are on sale AND use a coupon to get the most savings.
- Find out if and when grocery stores you shop at have double coupon days. This is a goldmine for saving even more money!
- Buy items if they are cheap enough that you don't need but that you can donate or give to a friend or family member who can use them.
Extreme Couponing - Get Organized
Recycle Your Trash for Craft Projects
We throw away so much stuff. Stop and think about it first. Consider what you might be able to use in kids' crafts or for your own craft projects.
- Rock Painting
Rocks are free. Take a walk and collect some rocks to paint on!
- Kids Crafts Online
Trust me. Kids are naturally creative, and if you have some age-appropriate kids crafts ready to go, you can make a there's-nothing-to-do afternoon more fun in a snap.
- Kids Recycle Projects
We all know by now how important recycling is, so teaching kids about recycling at a young age can help them become lifelong recyclers. When you start when kids are young with just about anything, the better your chances of success. This article inc
- Make Egg Carton Flower Lights
For an inexpensive way to brighten a room (literally), make egg carton flower lights. This simple recycled craft is easy to make, cheap, and beautiful! These strands of flowers can be used in a centerpiece, a floral arrangement, or hung on the wall
- Pinecone Crafts
I love the look of pinecones, all by themselves. This vintage planter full of pinecones sits on my living room floor. But if you want to get creative with pinecones, this free craft medium lets you go crazy for cheap!
- How to Make a Hamburger Pendant with Found Objects
If you're fond of food, especially hamburgers and like to wear your food, here's how to make a hamburger pendant with found objects.
- How to Make Your Own Postcards
Use something you have on hand to make fun, colorful postcards to send to family and friends!
Your Best Free Deal
Tell us about your best free deal!
What is your best free deal ever?
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Peggy Hazelwood is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.