Best Tips & Tricks for Homemakers Headquarters
BEST TIPS FOR HOMEMAKERS
If you a homemaker then you are interested in tips, tricks, shortcuts, and penny-pinchings. Do you have some great tips to share? Or do you need to read find a great trick for a problem in your home? You've come to the right place: this collection of the best of Squidoo lenses will give you the help you are looking for!
We accept quality lenses on all aspects of homemaking: frugal living, great gadgets, how-to, parenting, and so forth.
1. You need real, substantive content regarding some aspect of homemaking. We'd prefer at least 3 modules. NO SPAM LENSES.
2. For the most part: no diet, food, or recipe lenses. There are so many good groups for recipes already!
Exception: If a recipe is mentioned as part of a lens with a larger focus, that is fine.
Exception: Lenses on food subjects such as menus, canning, cooking tips, etc, are welcome.
3. For the most part: no yard/gardening/outdoor lenses. Container and patio gardening is okay.
4. A little leaven is always welcome! So we'll take homemaking humor, too.
5. Please! A bio and picture. Lenses without an intro photo (or with unchanged module titles)
will NOT be featured.
Many thanks for
SquidAngel blessings from
Squidoo logo is a trademark of Squidoo LLC. Graphics, Squidart and Squidoodles 2008 by tagsforkids (Steve Thompson).
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.