Household Chores Tips for the Family - Fast and Quick Ways to Clean the House
Everyday Chores at Home
Household chores is one of the things that family cannot escape from from their everyday home lifestyle. A cleaned home is everyone's dream.
There are some essential household chores that people have to pay particular attention to. All parts of the home requires cleaning, but some places require daily cleaning while others can be done weekly.
However, there are easy ways you can use to acquire the best results. These are some places at home you can clean.
The kitchen is one of the most important rooms in the house. The things you can clean in the kitchen include, the oven, saucepans, kitchen floor, plates and cutlery, fridge, food storage cupboards or closets, plus others.
The living room is another room in the home that we cannot do without. Things to clean in the living room include, furniture, windows, cushions, rugs/carpets/floor.
Cleaning the bathroom is also very essential. You can clean the taps, mirrors, bath, shower, bathroom floor.
These are some of the things you can clean in the bedroom: bedding, pillows, duvet, furniture including curtains and shelves.
Fast Ways To Do Household Chores
These are some of the easy and quick ways to clean your home and save time:
The Kitchen Chores
- If your saucepans are burnt on, and if you have pans that are non-stick or enameled, fill it with water and add a handful of washing soda. Leave it overnight to soak before washing.
- The kitchen floor that is very dirty should first be sprayed with a solution that are mixed with detergent and water. Make sure that before you clean the floor that you spray and leave the solution for up to 10 minutes.
- A dirty oven walls, doors and shelves should first be wiped with a bit of strong solution of baking soda and water. The oven heat should be set to about 30 minutes, after which, you leave it to cool.
- Then clean the oven with a mixture of detergent with hot water.
- Try as much as you can to wash your plates and cutlery immediately after you finish using them, to prevent pieces of food drying on them. Because when that happens you will spend longer time to clean the plates and cutlery.
- To make glasses, cutlery or plates to dry quickly, use hot water to rinse suds after washing them.
- After washing up in the kitchen sink, to remove grease or stains, use liquid fabric detergent to pour in the sink to rinse it.
- To save time on cleaning the kitchen cupboard tops, place strips of papers on them to prevent dust and grease from accumulating on them. Replace the papers when they are dirty.
How To Clean The Kitchen Fast - The Instruction
- Clean Your Kitchen in 15 Minutes or Less
Get the tips, tools, and steps to get your kitchen cleaner in just 15 minutes. This method will give you step-by-step instructions to get your kitchen sparkling without wasting your time. Get the countertop cleaned off and dishes washed and dried in
The Living Room Chores
- To remove stale smells in the living room, you should sprinkle the carpet, rug or floor with a nice smelling herbs or lavender before you vacuum.
- Make sure that you constantly empty the vacuum cleaner straight into the trash bin, this stops dust from blowing back into the house.
How To Clean The Living Room Fast Tutorial
- How to Clean a Living Room: 12 steps (with pictures) - wikiHow
How to Clean a Living Room. Has it been a while since you cleaned the living room? If it's time for a big cleanup, don't worry. There are many ways to get a living room looking better. Choose the steps here that make the most sense to you,...
Bathroom Cleaning Chores
These are some of the easy and time-saving ways to clean your bathroom:
- Spray a little liquid toilet cleaner around the bath at night, brush it in the morning. This will make the bath to sparkle.
- To remove scum from the draining water, add some drops of liquid detergent to the draining water.
- Keep some handy wiping clothes in the bathroom, so that you can use it to wipe the mirror, taps, washbasin and bath after water has poured on them.
The Bedroom Chores
- In the morning after getting up from the bed, make sure you shake and leave the pillow to air.
- Roll back the bed to air
- If a pillow is saggy, replace it.
- After you've aired the bedding, try and make them.
- Use duster to dust the furniture including curtains, shelves
- Then vacuum everything up
How To Clean The Bedroom
- How to Clean a Bedroom | eHow.com
How to Clean a Bedroom. Your bedroom is a place where you would like to unwind and relax after a long, hard day and not a storage area or junkyard. But, most of the time, our bedroom becomes just that and intense cleanup is required to restore its ch
How To Clean Your House Fast
- How to clean your house fast | The Stressed Mom
Hear are 10 steps to clean your house fast. It won't be perfect, and it is not a substitute for an occasional deep cleaning and decluttering. It will however, help you feel like you are getting somewhere and you wouldn't be terribly embarrassed if so