How To Organize Your Handbags
Organizing Your Handbags
End the frustration of looking for the handbag to match your outfit by organizing your handbags.
Is the top of your closet a pile of accessories? Or is it the bottom of your closet that has your bags stacked? Can't find that special one that you just had to have to match that outfit?
Not only will you end the frustration of looking for it but you will also prolong the life of your bag by keeping them neat and easily accessible, they will keep their shape better than being shoved and flatten in your closet.
How To Organize Your Handbags
- Go through your closet and take out all your handbags and purses.
- Go through every one you find to make sure that they are empty. You never know what you may find.
- This is a great time to clean your bags as you go through them. Clean the ones you want to keep and those that you no longer use, want or are damaged can be thrown away or given to your local charity.
- Decide where you want to store them
- Decide how you want to store them, hanging, on the back of a door or in a cubby.
Where To Store
Once you have cleaned and organized your bags it's time to decide where to store them.
- An area in your closet, on a shelf, on a rack on the floor or hanging. Neatly arrange them on a wall shelf or the top of your closet. They may take up more space, however, standing them up is better than laying them flat.
- Under the bed
- Hang them off hooks, over the door racks or on wall pegs.
The Park-A-Purse is just what you need to keep them off the closet floor and easily accessible to you! This closet holder has ten differently sized cubbies so you can organize all of your purses and handbags, small and large, in one neat unit.
The Purse Rack protects 16 bags of various sizes. Stretch N' Store design self-adjusts to fit various door heights, or mounts to any wall
Conveniently holds up to 8, No more looking around the house for the misplaced one you need, Hangs over the door or in the closet.
This hanging with 10 compartments to fits up to 8 x 14" purses.
16-Pocket Hanging Organizer is perfect for the shoe or purse collector or both. Can hold up to 16 pairs of shoes or smaller size purses.
For Your Purse
The Double Sided Handbag Hangup from Master Craft Products is an easy-to-use double-sided fabric hanger that holds up to 14 handbags or other accessories on individual hanging loops.
Organize your purses instantly! Keep up to 12 purses right where you can find them with our over the door organizer that features clear pockets for quick retrieval. Easily hooks over your door to preserve your purses large and small.
The 6 pocket purse organizer holds purses up to 11"h by 6"d. Width of the purse can go wider that the 14" size of the unit as there openings to the shelf from either side
Conveniently store all of your favorite hand bags with this hanging 10-pocket purse organizer by Meridian PointTM. Four large inner and six outer side flap compartments delicately hold a variety of purse shapes and sizes.
Our Spiral Purse Display Rack is the perfect display for purses or handbags.