How To Remove Set-In Stains Using Hydrogen Peroxide
Set-In Stains? No Problem!
Learn how to remove even the toughest set-in stains with this frugal and green-friendly product. It only takes minutes to get your carpet back to its original beauty. Not only is this technique effective, but it is safe enough that the kiddos can help! So try this one-ingredient, green-friendly, child-safe and highly effective method!
All you need
- 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
Yup, that's it!
Here's how it works
- Check for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Saturate the stained section of your carpet with 3% hydrogen peroxide.
- Allow to sit for five minutes.
- Then blot the stain with a clean towel until it is removed.
- Repeat as necessary until the stain is completely gone.
As a clutsy woman with three kids, two dogs and two cats, I swear by this method. It has kept our beige-carpeted home stain-free while taking little time and keeping my family away from harsh chemicals.