Largest Selection of Adhesive Bathtub Tread & Non Adhesive Bath Tub Tread
Decorative Bath Tub Tread
Are you looking for bath tub tread? Here's where you'll find the biggest selection of adhesive and non-adhesive bath tub tread to make your bathroom safer for you and your family. Choose between plain no-frill safety strips or find tub treads to match your current bathroom décor. And if you're planning on child proofing your kids bathroom, you'll find plenty of fun kids bathtub tread too!
Decorative Bath Tub Tread
Plain Non Slip Shower Tread
If you're looking for function rather than style, these non-slip shower treads are for you.
7.5" Non-Slip Safety Shower Treads
14.5" Non-Slip Safety Shower Treads
Pebbles Bathtub Treads
Does your bathroom have a beach decor? Then you might want to take a look at these pebbles bathtub treads.
Clear Pebbles Bathtub Treads
Color Pebbles Bathtub Treads
Pebbles Bathtub Treads Pad
Flower Bath Tub Tread
If you have a flower bathroom decor, or even if your decor is a little plain, these flower bath tub treads will spruce it right up!
Rainbow Flower Bath Tub Tread
Blumz Flower Bath Tub Tread
Non Adhesive Bath Tub Tread
If you don't want to deal with adhesive tub treads, try out a set of these non adhesive tub treads. They use suction cups so they're easy to apply and remove.
Non-Adhesive Fish Tub Tread, Blue
Non-Adhesive Fish Tub Tread, Green
Non-Adhesive Tub Tread Flower, Green
Non-Adhesive Tub Tread Flower, Blue
Kids Bathtub Tread
Ginsey Tub Tread For Kids
If you're looking for the perfect blend of functionality, style and durability, then take a look at some of these Ginsey tub treads.
Sesame Street Elmo Tub Treads
Ginsey Dora The Explorer Treads
Ginsey Diego Tub Treads
Turtle, Duck and Fish Bathtub Treads
Imagine your childs delight when he realizes he gets to bathe with turtles, ducks or fish! How fun!
Turtle Bath Tub Treads
Clown Fish Bathtub Treads
Tub Tattoos: Ducks
Fun Kids Bathtub Tread
Here's even more kids bathroom tread designs to choose from!
Princess Tub Treads
Thomas the Tank Engine Tub Treads
Kushies Baby Tub Treads
How To Apply Bath Tub Tread
- The first thing you'll want to do is to take a shower. It'll be your last chance for 24 hours.
- Now that you're clean, let's get your tub clean. Scrub your bathtub with plain water and a clean sponge. It's best to use plain water because certain cleaners will keep the treads from sticking to the tub surface.
- Using a clean towel, dry your tub thoroughly.
- Wipe your tub down with rubbing alcohol and let it air dry completely. I keep a spray bottle of alcohol handy (for dusting electronics) but you could also pour some rubbing alcohol into a clean rag and just wipe it down with that.
- Once the tub is clean and dry, you need to decide how to place your treads. So leave the backing on and place them in the tub, moving them around until they're in the right positions. Remember to stagger them so you'll have the most coverage.
- Once you have them positioned correctly, start with the front one. Peel off the backing and press it firmly onto the tub surface. You'll want to firmly rub the entire thing to make sure all the air bubbles are gone. Repeat this process (take your time) on each of the treads.
- Allow the treads to set for 24 hours before showering. Some people say you can wait 12 hours but the last time I did that, I watched my treads float away a week later.
If you're looking for the best non slip mats for bath tubs, here's a good place to start. Ginsey bathtub mats combine durability, function and style to give you a decorative bathtub mat that...