Door Hinge Hook Adds Hanging Storage
This simple door hinge hook adds valuable hanging storage in a very small space.
Our cottage is tiny as well as our budget, so when I discover a space saving product that is both innovative and inexpensive it's usually not long before I pick one up. When I experience the benefits firsthand I'm always happy to share the information.
With wall space at a premium I was very excited to see this clever piece of door hardware . Yes, it may be a very simple organizing product but I appreciate it's contribution to the organization of my home so much I wanted to tell others about it too.
Reasons I love this awesome door hinge hook:
- Saves space by providing storage in a place that is normally overlooked.
- Easy to install and no fancy tools needed. You simply lift the pin in your current door hinge, place the hook over the hinge and replace the pin. In case the pin is stuck, just use a flathead screwdriver and a hammer to edge the pin out. That's it!
- It's hidden storage. When the door is open, it's not visible at all.
- It's an add-on item at Amazon. It ships free with any qualifying orders over $35.
- No holes in the wall needed for this clutter buster! :)
- This handy product helps keep our cottage tidy and organized.
In a nutshell.......this item is super handy and it's also inexpensive. It would be an excellent choice for anyone who needs additional hanging storage.
Perfect for the dorm room.
Perfect space saver for anyone renting and who may be limited to the number of items they can hang on a wall. And now I think I'll keep this review short and sweet (just like my Hinge-It Spacemaker!) :)
What would you be most likely to hang on one of the door hinge hooks with multiple bars?
What do you think about acquiring extra storage space by using a door hinge hook? Do you have a place in your home that may have been overlooked for potential storage?