How to make organic Soil for the organic vegetable cultivation
Healthy farming for healthy life.Organic farming works in harmony with nature rather than against it. There are lot of techniques to achieve good crop yields without harming the natural. Organic food is produced using environmentally and animal friendly farming methods.
Nowadays everyone needs to no what is organic farming and how to do it? .kid are very much interested in learning new things it very important to teach them what is good and what is bad.kids like to see and learn things .we can show a small organic garden for their food purpose in home which is interesting .vegetables in the market are inorganic as the population increased in the world we require more food to feed before 10 years there use to be only 2 crops are yielded per year now nearly 6 yields are taken in the same field as to increase the yield and make the growth process faster more and more fertilizers are used now a days. The industries are reaching how to get more yield in less time than giving a good healthy food.we need to teach kids how to identify what is organic and what is inorganic.we will be able teach our kids only by showing how much time it takes to grow a fruits and vegetables more number of chemicals are used in farming brings us diseases through food which we take. The truth on inorganic food haunt us to go to organic farming.as the organic vegetables solded are costlier than inorganic foods. These things proceed towards us to think to start organic farming in our homes for our own usage. If anybody willing to grow more they can able to sell them through organic stores as well. For this, we want to understand the organic farming techniques first. In this article, I try to convey you about how to manufacture organic soil in less cost. Now you popup a thought of what is organic soil and why we need to make this?.
Required Materials Images:Organic Sand, Cow Manure, Vermi Compost, Organic Fertilizer, Organic Soil Container and Garden Planting ScoopClick thumbnail to view full-size
Soil is the mixture of minerals, organic matter, gases, liquids, and the myriad of organisms that together support plant life. But in several places in earth, soil is poisoned and not having sufficient minerals and micro-organisms. So we can’t use that soil for plant cultivation.
To solve the above scenario, we should create organic soil or to change the soils into fertilized soil for the healthier plant cultivation.
This is very simple method to made organic soil and if you use this mixture for vegetables or plants, you can produce much healthier organic vegetables on cultivation.
Required Items to prepare Organic Soil:
- 1 Bag Sand soil (2 bags of Mosser 1110 Desert Sand Soil Cover, 5 pounds. Cost: $6)
- 8 Pounds Cow Manure, Flour
- 4 scoops Organics Rx Veggie Garden Food
- 3.5 pounds Vermi worm Compost
- 10 Pounds Normal Filtered Garden Soil
- 2 x 2 Meter Warp Brothers 4CH350-B 4 Mil Consumer Roll Black Plastic Sheeting
- 1 no's Garden Green 14 Oz Planting plastic Scoop
Steps to make Organic Soil
- After wearing garden gloves, place all the 7 items beside of you to prepare organic soil and open all the bags. Take 2 x 2 meter Roll Black Plastic Sheet laid on garden.
- Take 1 bag of sand and put it in the plastic sheet. In addition to it, add 8 pounds of cow manure, 10 pounds of normal filtered soil using plastic scoop and mix it well.(minerals are added to the soil).
- Once this mixture is blend well, add 6 scoops or 1 bag of vermicompost + 4 scoops of Organics Rx Veggie Garden Food. Mixing all these together, pour little water into this organic soil for better absorption of minerals in to the soil. Now your organic soil is ready for seeding or planting purpose.
- Now you can fill this organic soil into plastic bags,grow bags, garden bins or window boxes for the storage.
- (Note: The rest portion of ingredients can be used for preparation of another time of organic soil production. Please follow the same procedure explained as above.).