Tips And Tricks To Get Your Home Sparkly Clean
Let's Get Cleaning!
Spring is almost here in the Midwest, and I know I can't wait to crack open the windows and let the fresh air flow in. Spring brings a sense of well being and freshness, and I feel like it is a great time to provide my home with the TLC that it has been deprived of, during the cold winter months. As the birds are returning and the animals are all coming out of hiding I am getting increasingly motivated to get started on my spring cleaning list. Good luck to all of you on your Spring Cleaning!
Spring Cleaning Shopping List
When working on your Spring To-Do list it is important to make sure you have all the supplies to make sure you are able to accomplish all of your tasks. I have compiled a list of cleaning products you should absolutely have on your Spring shopping list!
-Stainless Steal Cleaner
I am sure most of these things you will all ready have in your home but having a list will make sure you don't forget anything! Happy Shopping :)
Green Cleaning Supply List
If you are into the green cleaning scene it is important to use products that wont damage our environment. Luckily many common household items can be used as household cleaners! Enjoy your green clean especially beneficial for households that have young children and pets!
Some things you may need are:
Your favorite essential oils
Even though the list is simple you will be surprised how well you can clean your house with such a simple list of natural products.
Happy Green Cleaning!
Spring Cleaning Checklist Kitchen
1. Clear off surfaces and make sure dishes are washed and put away before starting to deep clean.
2. Dust from top to bottom making sure all light fixtures, cabinets, and tops of the fridge are dust free!
3. Go through cupboards getting rid of anything that might be expired, can be donated, or thrown away.
4. Wipe down the insides of your cabinets making sure to remove all food crumbs, this will help avoid pests as well.
5. Clean all decorations
6. Clean out fridge and wipe insides with bleach water.
7. Go through freezer and decide what is keep and what is throw away. You will be amazed at what you can find in a freezer that you never knew you had!
8. Clean out vents, make sure to remove covers and clean thoroughly. This will help remove dust and allergens.
9. Set oven to clean mode and let it do its' thing. Once done wipe down the inside and stove top. Lift to clean under burners.
10. Wipe excess food stuffs off of your walls. You will be amazed how much of your cooking ended up on the back splash!
11. Slide out fridge and oven sweeping and wiping down where they sit.
12. Place a lemon down your garbage disposal to disinfect and remove any smells.
13. Go through your food storage containers, and match up bottoms to lids. Get rid of anything without a match.
14. Wipe down your floor boards and under cabinets.
15. Sweep floors
16. Scrub floors
17. Wipe down tables and chairs
Cleaning Tips And Tricks
1. If you have gum stuck in clothing or carpet ice works wonderfully in getting it out! Rub an ice cube on the gum and it will help you in removing it.
2. Baby oil works amazing for metal fixtures like sinks and knobs to enhance shine and remove water spots.
3. Vinegar and water make a streak free window cleaner.
4. Use coffee filters when cleaning glass or mirrors to avoid streaks and dust residue.
5. To remove tough food problems from pots and pans fill with water and boil. Food stuffs should come loose and make it much easier to clean.
Make Your House Smell Amazing!
Place the peal of 2 oranges in a pot of boiling water with clove and cinnamon! It will make your house smell amazing. Try it out with other scents like lavender and apples as well!
Swiffer To The Rescue!
If there is one cleaning product that I can't live with out, it's my Swiffer! I love nearly every single product that the company has come out with. There is something so easy about their tools, that it doesn't feel like a never ending chore to make my floors an surfaces look impeccable. I highly recommend them!
I couldn't live without this one! If I had to choose it would be one of my favorite Swiffer products!
I love using Swiffer's products for wood floors. My floors look better than when I moved in!
You can never have enough wet mopping clothes!
Such a great YouTube video, if you are looking up ways to spruce up your living space!
Find Cleaning Products On Amazon!
Often times you are able to find amazing deals for cleaning products online!