StealStreet Furry Bones - Cookie Jars
StealStreet Octopee Octopus Furry Bones Cookie Jar is Perfect for Cookie Lovers - Especially Squids!
I fell in love with the StealStreet Octopee Octopus Furry Bones Statatues this year. The StealStreet Furry Bones characters are "skeletons" that are both scary and sweet. I think there are so many cute critters to choose from in the collection.
It is funny that skeletons can be so scary since we all have one, but it is true. And this cookie jar is perfect to bring out at a Halloween party.
But the StealStreet Octopee Octopus Furry Bones Cookie Jar really caught my eye because it is so cute - and perfect for fans of Squidoo!
Click This Button to Find an Excellent Price for the Cookie Jar
Octopee Octopus Cookie Jars
There are different cute StealStreet Cookie Jars, I liked the Octopee Cookie Jar because I love Squids! I love baking cookies and filling a cookie jar with cookies makes a great Christmas gift
- Heavy Pink Ceramic is Sturdy
- Stealstreet Products are Very Collectible
- Cookie Jars are Very Collectible!
- Dimensions are 8.8 x 7.5 x 9.8 inches
- StealStreet Furry Bones Products are Great for Halloween, but Christmas and Birthdays as well!
- StealStreet is a Small, but Growing USA Company
- This product is available to be shipped to other countries outside the USA
- The StealStreet Company has an excellent reputation for customer service
I love Traditional Oatmeal Cookies, they were one of my favorites to make with my mother. As cookies go oatmeal cookies are very nutritious, the oats insures that.
Oatmeal cookies are plain - even ugly - but they are delicious. I have included all kinds of variations: nuts, coconut, etc - but honestly they are not necessary.
Your new StealStreet Cookie Jar, filled with these oatmeal cookies is a perfect gift for almost every boday!
Prep Time: About twenty minutes
Total Time: Bake for About 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees
Serves: Makes about 20 - 24 large cookies
- 3/4 cup (170 grams) unsalted butter
- room temperature
- 1 cup (210 grams) packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (105 grams) all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups (260 grams) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- or raisins or 1 cup white or dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 cup (110 grams) walnuts or pecans
- toasted and chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 or 1 cup cocoanut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- To toast nuts: Place nuts on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant. Let cool and then chop into pieces.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat the butter and sugar until creamy and smooth (about 2 - 3 minutes). Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and beat until incorporated. Stir in the nuts, oats, and dried cranberries or chocolate chips.
- For large cookies, use 1/4 cup of batter (I like to use an ice cream scoop) and space the cookies about 2 inches (5 cm) apart on the baking sheet. Then wet your hand and flatten the cookies slightly with your fingers so they are about 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) thick. Bake the cookies for about 12 - 15 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges but still soft and a little wet in the centers. Remove from oven and let the cookies cool a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool.
- For a video that explains more about these cookies go to Traditional Oatmeal Cookies For another recipe - a slight variation with one and a half cups of flour instead of three-quarters cups flour see Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
- The cocoanut is my addition, and I added some extra cinnamon because I love it.
Bloomingrose is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. She also receives affiliate commission from eBay and other affiliate programs on items that are for sale, unless specifically indicated.
I have become a real StealStreet Furry Bone Cookie Jars fan and these Cookie Jars are one of my favorites. What do you think?
And what are your favorite cookies?