Wall Quotes about Memories
Wall Quotes about Memories can be Displayed as a Way to Honor those You Love or to Show Respect for Someone Passed
You can put your memories on the wall in your home or office with beautiful vinyl wall quotes and sayings. Heart, home and remembrance can be highlighted in words and combined with photographs and other memorabilia.
Below you'll find a selection of wall quotes about family memory, in memory of, friendship memory, love memories and wise inspirational quotes about memories. Also, as new quotes are discovered they are added, so be sure to check back often.
Ready made wall quotes are a lot easier than having to paint, write or stencil on a wall. It's a practical alternative to pricy art and time consuming decorating projects.
Meals and Memories - Kitchen Memory Quote
How many memories are made in the kitchen of the home. We gather around the kitchen table and share stories, give advice, have arguments, solve problems, feed our babies ... and all of these moments are collected as part of our life story. These days, we don't gather around the dinner table like we did decades ago, and that's a little bit sad. This quote belongs in all of our kitchen's to remind us that we need to plan family meals, just so we have a chance to get to know each, our family, a little better.
Home is Where Love Resides, Memories are Created....Family Memory Wall Quote
Additional styles to choose from of "Home is Where Love Resides":
We are who we are because of those who love us. Our lives are defined by our own inner strength and is made easier by the ones closest to us. These days it's almost easier to attach to people we don't know very well, online friends, so as to avoid the complicated face-to-face relationships. A wall quote like this reminds us that nothing is more important than our friends and family. It's not that our friends can't be online, some of those relationships can be wonderful; we just need to remember to put as much effort into our offline relationships.
Memories are Timeless Treasures
When we reflect back on our lives, there's no doubt that it's the connections we made that will matter most. It's very difficult to always remember that family, friends and those we care about most are the ones that deserve our time. With so much hitting us day in and day out, we are often taken away with work, responsibilities and tasks. These simple words remind us to travel the road of love once in a while.
Excuse the Mess, Making Memories Wall Quote
- How true is this one! When we're raising our family it's near impossible to keep our homes in top shape, but that doesn't stop some of us from trying. Crafting with our kids, playing with them, letting them make a mess if they want to, is just as important as living in a clean environment. This quote supports that! Put this one in a play room, but watch out, the kids may point at it when you tell them to clean up! Excuse the Mess, the Children are Making Memories
When Someone You Love Becomes a Memory Wall Quote
- The memories of our loved ones passed are the gifts we never knew we even had. To be able to revisit aspects of our life when we're missing someone is a treasure more valuable than any possession. It's hard to believe that we will lose those we love, especially when we're busy working day in and day out. We merely need to remember to make a few memories along the way that we can call upon. When someone you love becomes a memory that memory becomes a treasure - Wall Quote
God Gave Us Memories that We Might Have Roses in December
What a beautiful quote. As we approach the December of our lives it is our memory that brings us comfort when we may be spending more time alone or away from the ones we love. Our journey through this life becomes the comfort for many. This quote measures 22" by 12".
The Beautiful Memories of Our Grandparents
- Gut Wrenching Country Songs about Grandparents
Featured here are three powerful and extremely moving country songs about grandparents and aging. Also included, a Playlist of additional grandparent songs.
- How Finding Yourself in History Can Be the Most Valuable Gift You Pass Along to Family
The Scottish side I knew very little about, and who my name comes from. In honor or our family, especially my father, ancestral family details researched because of a dream I had about dad.
- Quotes & Decals For Grandma & Grandpa
Wall words to honor our grandparents. They are often the libraries in our family, filled with stories and wisdom to pass down so that we too can continue to share our lineage.
You'll Also Find Me Reviewing Country Music Lyrics & Songs - Listen to This One about Memories!
Here's More on About The Country Music Side of Words!
- Country Music Reviewer
You'll find me writing about the emotion in song, the stories, and the impact of the lyrics. One of my favorite things to do is match your mood or need with the right country song!
© 2012 Barbara Tremblay Cipak